Gulf Coast Screening
Employee Drug & Alcohol Testing
Gulf Coast Screening realizes that we are often an extension of your company’s first impression to your prospective employees. The request for drug testing can cause unsettling emotions like anxiety, fear, distrust and guilt. By providing mobile services for your employees to do their testing YOUR company is offering an overall positive employment process.
The goal of Gulf Coast Screening is to limit client’s exposure to liability, substantial non-compliance fines, sanctions and loss of business privileges. Drug and Alcohol abuse is a serious workplace problem. Statistics from the DEA indicate that approximately 74% of adults who use illegal drugs are employed. The drug user is five times more likely to file a Worker’s Compensation claim. Employees with drug testing have experienced a 51% reduction in workplace injury rates within two years of implementing a drug testing program.
We a mobile drug testing company, serving Texas City, Galveston, La Porte, Houston and surrounding areas.
Questions and Considerations When Implementing Drug Testing in The Workplace:
- Drug-Free Workplace Issues
- Drug-Free Workplace Policies and Procedures
- What does it mean to be a drug-free workplace?
- I need help developing a drug-free workplace policy. Can you help?
- My boss and/or coworkers use drugs. What can I do?
- What is required to be certified as a drug-free workplace?
- Do drug-free workplaces receive a workers’ compensation discount?
- Are searches allowed if an employee is suspected of having drugs in the workplace?